Part-Time Dietary Aide
Position Announcement: Office of Personnel
MOUNDRIDGE MANOR SEEKS A PART-TIME DIETARY AIDE IN OUR DIETARY SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
Under the direction of the Dietary Manager and Cook, this person will be responsible to assist the department. Your responsibilities will include making coffee, washing dishes in the dish machine using correct procedures, and making sure things on/in the nourishment bars, refrigerators, etc. in the dining rooms are in order in time for serving. You shall keep your work areas clean at all times. You shall work with other employees of the Dietary Department to ensure high standards of food preparation, sanitation, and service.
We are here to provide delicious, nutritious, and appealing meals to all patrons. Employees are also served all meals free of charge.
a. Education Requirements:
- Must be able to read, write, follow directions, and perform some mathematics.
b. Physical Demands:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (90% of work day)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs on occasion
- Must be able to withstand temperature extremes such as entering the walk-in freezer or cooking over a grill
Shift Schedule: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM, scheduling in coordination with other department staff.
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Schedule: 8 hour shift
In accordance with best practice and regulatory compliance, all workers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of such. Approved face masks must be worn at all times. Infection Control best practices strictly enforced.